Saturday, August 22, 2009

Words before leave (3) : CKL vs LV

Among 3, I meet you the least in these last days of mine in Malaysia... Johor is a far place afterall... Nevertheless, trust me that your presence itself is crucial... Since companion is important... Quoting Minami Koutarou... Especially in watching Kamen Rider, if not people say childish also noone accompany... Haha...

Thank you, for sharing fun with me... For the past two years we shared the fun together... Without you, I will never gain the fun of watching Minami Koutarou in the monitor again as Taiyo no Ko... There wouldnt be Tsukasa, Kurenai Otoya, Takumi, not to forget Setsuna, Lockon, 00 and so on... Imagine how pale my life would be for the past two years without them...

Sorry, for all the critics I have done on you... Thinking back, I think it is pretty unfair to you... And I bet I was, and have been in no place to say anything bad about you... I apologize, please forgive me... Guess I will not do that again, since there is no chance... Not because I am far away... As I start to have faith in you... You will not do anything to disappoint us... ^^

Enjoy your life in Johor... Hope you and Abby happy and sweet forever... All the best...

No comments: