Saturday, August 22, 2009

Words before leave (4) : CKL vs CJS

I told you I stopped at your post... It wasn't really due to dizzy... Mostly because I want to wait for the gathering... Make it once and for all... Haha...

I think if I were to choose one friend that I owe the most, you would be chosen... Last time when you leave also I didn't do so much for you, like how you did to me... Everytime you come back from Russia you would bring something for me... These last few days, from Kampar one day trip to Ipoh gathering... Despite those time and money you spent on me, care and fun we shared, they cant be described by words...

Thank you so much... For everything you did... To recall how we become friends is really funny... We knew through internet... And in the end we become so close... I guess it was pretty much unpredicted... Lolz... Maybe that's fate... If it is that way, I really appreciate fate for letting me to have such a caring friend...

I saw you wanted to cry before you leave my car... For one second I wanted to as well... Just one second... ^^ But I have always been wanting a pleasant farewell... So, please don't cry... Be happy... We will surely meet again...

Walk straight, and stay strong while living your life... You will always have my support, you are not alone...

6 comments:

waiyan said...

U shud thank him for introducing me to u oso... LOl... Jz kidding....

U r rite... CJS is really a caring fren... No doubt for tat...

N..... He loves to cry...(our secret)
Dun let him see dis... I will get chopped...Keke...

Take gud k la...No matter wat... Life still goes on..

Gambateh!!! For u, for CJS, n for me^^

JiNn ShiAn said...

u useless fella... i've been waiting for ur comment at my side but u talked bad bout me here...

luckily i came over.. eeeerrrrr!!

'chi1 li3 pa2 wai4'.. huhu!!

JiNn ShiAn said...

nwy,
btw, i would like to noe hav i ever did anything caring to u b4.. bully u jau got a lot to b recalled la..

huhu!

yezi said...

lala shian, u shud thank me for getting u both together ok?
forgot i dis en ren,
altot i hv forgotten how to introduce u both to each other XD
n, i fully agree lala shian vy loves to cry, haha. but dis is not bad thg ah, for gals, hahaha.

JiNn ShiAn said...

yyyiiiiii... dun wanna fren wif u liao lo ye zi.. yau bao ngo dai wok!!! aarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!

ok lo..thank you thank you!!(very insincere ahh..haha~ =)

yezi said...

jinnshian, u gaoxiao in evrywhr in internet la i realised. haha..